Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Shift

There have been some comments via email about the photo in my last post. The picture is not edited, it is the main parliament building here in Ottawa. I have no skill in editing photos, something that is close to being the unforgivable sin in the gospel according to blogging. But then again up until a few months ago I didn't have even have a digital (or non-digital for that matter) camera, accordingly I flaunt these blogging laws as heretical, to be burnt and destroyed.

Unfortunately the only way to burn and destroy the idea is to kill the people who have it, which at first only seems like a minor inconvenience until you consider that once the idea has been passed on to you, however much you might disagree with it the idea will continue to live on in your sub-conscious mind, festering like an open wound in a blocked garbage chute.

Work continues to take up nearly all my time, however I've successfully managed, with the aid of this post to avoid doing virtually any work today. I'm starting to develop a conscience on this matter however (I believe the scholars call this behavior a 'work ethic') and ended up doing at least some work even though I had planned this as a proper day off.

No photos today I'm afraid, I do have some but can't be bothered fishing out the cable to connect my camera to my computer, so next time... maybe...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

When are you going to blog about vanessa?

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Frassle said...

When she finds out I have a blog and complains.

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this should be taken down or updated...

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

and send me wheathins!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home